- February 28 (29) - deadline to issue T4’s, T5’s, T5018’s
- March 31 - deadline to issue T3’s
- 15th of the month following - remit employee deductions
- HST filing is always at the end of a month dependant on your filing frequency. Pay special attention to the CRA remittance form for details.
- 90 days from the date of a notice of assessment or reassessment to file an objection
- Record retention - you must keep your business records for six (6) years from notice of assessment date.
- Form T1135 foreign asset reporting due on the due date of tax return.
Our firm offers a wide range of accounting services. We can prepare your financial results on an interim or year-end basis.
We can provide:
- financial statements
- management reporting
- corporate tax compliance
- payroll administration
- bill payments
- cash management
We can assist you to analyse financial information so that you can make fully informed decisions about your business.
We provide complete bookkeeping services to our clients at our offices or remotely to your office. We can process and record your cash receipts and disbursements, process your payroll and prepare bank reconcilliations.
We can assist you with processing various government and regulatory agency requirements, such as source deductions, HST, and WSIB. We can also assist in the preparation of T4's, T5's, T5018's and other compliance reporting.