- 60 days after December 31st - deadline to contribute to an RRSP
- April 30th - deadline to file your personal tax return
- June 15th - deadline to file your personal tax return if self-employed
- April 30th - deadline to remit personal taxes owing if self-employed
- Six (6) months after year end - deadline to file corporation tax return
- Three (3) months after year end - deadline to remit corporate taxes
- Form T1135 foreign asset reporting due on the due date of tax return.
- Trusts - deadline to file is 60 days after year end.
We offer a full range of taxation services including:
We can also assist you with your tax and estate planning.
TAX PLANNING & PREPARATION
Tax planning and preparation is about more than filing your tax return on time. It is a fundamental part of the financial planning process. Our firm will help you minimize the taxes you pay -- now and in the future -- whether you're an employee or self employed, an investor or business owner, a student, landlord, or senior. We can save you money through effective tax planning & preparation.
Regardless of whether you own a business or simply want to ensure the safe passage of your lifetime assets, estate planning is important. We will work with you and your lawyer to ensure that designated beneficiaries receive the maximum benefit from your estate.